Progress Enterprise, March 16, 1904.
The foundation of the LaHave bridge is being laid. A tool house and forge have been built. Stone is being quarried in New Germany. The piers will be of solid mason work, and none but the best of granite will be used. As soon as the weather will permit it will be pushed for all it is worth. Contractor James G. McDonald, of Cloverdale, New Brunswick, is the builder. Gordon Cook, Esquire, is the foreman. The bridge will be 500 feet long and one of the finest in the Maritime Provinces.
Contributor: Rosemary Rafuse