Mills at Upper Northfield

Progress Enterprise, October 23, 1907.

After threshing nearly seven thousand bushels of oats and barley, the mill at Rhodes Bridge is closed down for the season. We are also pleased to notice that the new mill for the manufacture of staves and shingles, erected by Heli MacKay and Stephen Arenburg is practically completed.

Contributor: Rosemary Rafuse

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply